Eleni Karaindrou, "The Weeping Meadow", Film By Theo Angelopoulos - CD izdevums, ECM Records.
Eleni Karainrou’s music for film is more than incidental; it is genetically enmeshed in celluloid. Melodies come to her before she sees a single frame, when migrations are still conceptual, dreamed of. This explains the rawness she elicits from Theo Angelopoulos’s swaths of mist, water, and dirt in The Weeping Meadow. “She speaks the same language that I am when making a film,” the late Greek director once said, for indeed her soundtrack is anything but paraphrase. It is as much the film as the film itself, as broad of sweep and as inward of emotion as the characters in whose skin the music resonates.
Mēs varam sniegt jums konsultāciju par šo produktu +371 67171000, mūsu veikalā Cēsu iela 33, Rīgā vai:
- The Weeping Meadow 3:56
- Theme Of The Uprooting I 1:08
- Waiting I 4:18
- Memories 3:34
- The Tree 2:43
- Young Man's Theme I 1:56
- The Weeping Meadow I 3:23
- Theme Of The Uprooting II 1:18
- Waiting II 2:03
- Theme Of The Uprooting 3:07
- Prayer 4:14
- The Tree 2:45
- On The Road 3:38
- Young Man's Theme 2:11
- Theme Of The Uprooting III 1:10
- The Weeping Meadow II 2:38
- Eleni Karaindrou - Piano
- Maria Bildea - Harp
- Renato Ripo - Violoncello
- Konstantinos Raptis - Accordion
- Sokratis Sinopoulos - Constantinoble Lyra
- Vangelis Skouras - French Horn
- Sergiu Nastasa - Violin
- Angelos Repapis - Double-Bass
- Hellenic Vocal Ensemble
- Antonis Kontogeorgiou - Director
- La Camerata, Athens
Recorded: June 2003, Studio Polysound, Athens.
Editing and mastering at Digital Press Hellas.
Catalogue No: ECM 1885