Louis Sclavis, "Characters On A Wall" (LP, CD izdevumi) - skaņuplate, 33.3 RPM, ECM Records.
Šis albums pieejams arī CD formātā.
Louis Sclavis’s 13th ECM recording finds the French clarinetist drawing inspiration from two sources – the street art of Ernest Pignon-Ernest, and the interpretive originality of a splendid new quartet. Pignon-Ernest’s works were previously the subject of Sclavis’s highly acclaimed 2002 recording Napoli’s Walls. This time Sclavis looks at a broader range of the artist’s in situ collages from Ramallah to Rome, in search of “a dynamic, a movement that will give birth to a rhythm, an emotion, a song.” In the Sclavis group, gifted bassist Sarah Murcia and expressive drummer Christophe Lavergne join inventive pianist Benjamjn Moussay (a key collaborator on Sources and Salt and Silk Melodies) making this the first time Sclavis has explored – in characteristically individual fashion - the classic jazz format of reeds, piano, bass and drums on an ECM disc.
Recorded at Studios La Buissonne in the South of France and produced by Manfred Eicher, Characters on a Wall is issued in vinyl and CD formats.
Mēs varam sniegt jums konsultāciju par šo produktu +371 67171000, mūsu veikalā Cēsu iela 33, Rīgā vai:
- A1 L'Heure Pasolini, Composed By – Louis Sclavis - 9:43
- A2 Shadows And Lines, Composed By – Benjamin Moussay - 7:24
- A3 La Dame De Martigues, Composed By – Louis Sclavis - 6:21
- B1 Extases, Composed By – Louis Sclavis - 3:57
- B2 Esquisse 1, Composed By – Moussay*, Lavergne*, Sclavis*, Murcia* - 2:04
- B3 Prison, Composed By – Louis Sclavis - 5:07
- B4 Esquisse 2, Composed By – Moussay*, Lavergne*, Sclavis*, Murcia* - 2:06
- B5 Darwich Dans La Ville, Composed By – Louis Sclavis - 7:10
- Louis Sclavis - Clarinets
- Benjamin Moussay - Piano
- Sarah Murcia - Double Bass
- Christophe Lavergne - Drums
Recorded: October 2018. Studios La Buissonne, Pernes-les-Fontaines.
Catalogue No: ECM 2645
ECM RECORDS - GIOVANNI GUIDI, GIANLUCA PETRELLA, LOUIS SCLAVIS, GERALD CLEAVER, "IDA LUPINO" (CD)