Keith Jarrett, "La Fenice" - dubult-CD izdevums, ECM Records.
This recording of Keith Jarrett’s extraordinary solo performance at Gran Teatro La Fenice in Venice in July 2006 finds Jarrett entering one of Italy’s most famous classical venues and channeling the flow of inspiration to shape something new. In this case, a suite of eight spontaneously created pieces referencing everything from the blues to atonality to heart-rending ballads.
Release of ‘La Fenice’ is timely: The 62nd International Festival of Contemporary Music of the ‘Biennale di Venezia’ has honoured Keith Jarrett with its Golden Lion for Lifetime Achievement. It’s the first time that a “jazz” musician has received this award, which has previously been given to contemporary composers including, in recent decades, Luciano Berio, Pierre Boulez, György Kurtág, Helmut Lachenmann, Sofia Gubaidulina and Steve Reich.
Mēs varam sniegt jums konsultāciju par šo produktu +371 67171000, mūsu veikalā Cēsu iela 33, Rīgā vai:
- 1-1 Part I, Music By – Keith Jarrett - 17:44
- 1-2 Part II, Music By – Keith Jarrett - 3:26
- 1-3 Part III, Music By – Keith Jarrett - 9:47
- 1-4 Part IV, Music By – Keith Jarrett - 7:15
- 1-5 Part V, Music By – Keith Jarrett - 6:36
- 2-1 Part VI, Music By – Keith Jarrett - 13:32
- 2-2 The Sun Whose Rays, Written-By – Arthur Gilbert & A. S. Sullivan* - 4:22
- 2-3 Part VII, Music By – Keith Jarrett - 5:30
- 2-4 Part VIII, Music By – Keith Jarrett - 7:15
- 2-5 My Wild Irish Rose, Written-By – Traditional - 7:03
- 2-6 Stella By Starlight, Written-By – Ned Washington, Victor Young - 6:33
- 2-7 Blossom, Music By – Keith Jarrett - 8:35
- Keith Jarrett - Piano
Recorded: Recorded live in concert July 19, 2006.
At Gran Teatro La Fenice, Venice.
Mastering at MSM Studio, München.
Catalogue No: ECM 2601